Michael Tran/Movie Magic by way of Getty Pictures
Brad William Henke arrives on the Leisure Weekly hosts celebration honouring nominees for The Display screen Actors Guild Awards on January 28, 2017.
Former NFL participant turned Netflix actor, Brad William Henke has died, his supervisor confirmed.
In 2017 he and the solid received a Display screen Actors Guild award for finest ensemble in a comedy sequence.
On Friday (NZT), his supervisor and representatives confirmed Henke’s dying, nonetheless the trigger has not but been established.
* Actor Frank Vallelonga Jr, from Oscar-winning movie Inexperienced Guide, discovered useless on New York sidewalk
* Aaron Carter’s mom reveals the place his ashes will probably be scattered
* Stranger Issues star to shoot new movie in Canterbury subsequent 12 months
* A brand new streaming service is coming to New Zealand: What’s AMC+?
* ‘Behind the wire’: What it is prefer to work in a jail library
In an announcement to E Information, supervisor Matt DelPiano stated: “Brad was an extremely type man of joyous vitality.”
“A really gifted actor, he cherished being part of this group … and we cherished him again. Our ideas are together with his spouse and household.”
Henke performed soccer whereas at college and continued down the NFL path, even enjoying within the Tremendous Bowl XXIV, Selection experiences.
After changing into injured, he turned to performing and has starred in exhibits equivalent to Going to California and Misplaced, in addition to making visitor appearances in Prison Minds, Bones, Fortress, and Regulation & Order: SVU.