One individual died final night time on the website of a significant home fireplace in Marlborough.
About 20 firefighters had been referred to as to the fireplace on Weld St in Seddon after the blaze was reported round 6:30 p.m. Thursday, fireplace and emergency providers supervisor Lyn Crosson stated.
She stated the home was on fireplace after they arrived.
Police stated one individual was taken from the home in vital situation and died on the spot.
The trigger and circumstances of the fireplace have but to be decided.
Crosson stated firefighters left the property final night time, however investigators will examine the positioning to find out the trigger.
Fireplace and Emergency couldn’t present details about the occupants of the home or any accidents.