The Set For Life Nationwide Lottery numbers are in and it is time to discover out in case you’ve gained the highest prize of £10,000 each month for 30 years.
May at the moment’s jackpot see you tick off that listing each month or construct your personal start-up as a budding entrepreneur?
Discover out by evaluating your ticket to at the moment’s numbers beneath.
Right now’s Nationwide Lottery for Life profitable numbers are: 08, 11, 36, 39, 40 and Life Ball Yippee 01.
First Nationwide lottery draw was held on 19 November 1994, with seven winners sharing a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The biggest quantity ever gained by a single ticket holder was £42 million, gained in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, gained £41m in November 2020 and ended up dropping his bungalow to make method for a luxurious mansion with a swimming pool.
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on 13 January 2016 within the US, for which three profitable tickets have been bought, stays the largest lottery win in historical past
- The £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina discovered time to assert his prize in March 2019, not lengthy earlier than the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from Wisconsin winner
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts gained the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A fortunate couple of winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, purchased a ticket to to have fun the tip of 5 months of safety in the course of the pandemic – and gained £500,000.
Sandra Devine (36) unintentionally gained £300,000 – supposed to purchase her ordinary £100 Nationwide Lottery scratch card however got here dwelling with a a lot greater prize.
The largest jackpot ever performed was £66m final January, gained by two fortunate ticket holders.
One other winner, Karl, gained £11m in 1996 aged simply 23.
The chances of profitable the lottery are estimated to be about 1 in 14 million – BUT it’s a must to be in it to win it.